Friday, May 11, 2012

New Tennis Sneakers

Hello, and happy Friday! 

So, after much deliberation, I decided to buy the new Roger Federer tennis sneakers.  They were a bit pricey, but I'm a big fan of a previous version and Federer = GOAT.     


Federer at the 2012 Australian Open

                                                      
 Nike Vapor Tour 9




They're essentially a running shoe with the support and stability of a tennis shoe.  When I first saw the colors, I wasn't a fan, but they've grown on me.  I realized, though, that they're a fun fashion item and that I should get another pair of tennis sneakers for practice sessions and training. After all, I don't want to destroy such a cool shoe.

My solution was to get a pair of the Yonex SHT-304R, which I'd had my eye on for a while now.  They're a bit quirky, but very comfortable and as is typical with Yonex products, well-designed and constructed. 


Yonex SHT-304R


I like the details.



Which sneaker do you guys prefer?  That's all for now, but there's more to come soon :-)

--Pianoesque

No comments:

Post a Comment